[megami:31204] Re: There is hope for us fanboys(orig title was deleted)

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "Tsunami" <tsunami@jyurai.co.uk>
subject [megami:31204] Re: There is hope for us fanboys(orig title was deleted)
date Tue, 27 Dec 2005 10:03:15 -0000
I would have thought that it was obvious that any true "Ota" would prefer a
2d girl over a real one! ^_^
After all, they can never let you down and they never get headaches! ^_^

Tsunami (been a while since I had anything much to say on this list...)

-----Original Message-----
> From: ml-admin@ml.usagi.org [mailto:ml-admin@ml.usagi.org] On Behalf Of Rax
xar
Sent: 27 December 2005 06:43
To: megami@usagi.org
Subject: [megami:31202] Re: There is hope for us fanboys(orig title was
deleted)

Tsunami, you don't really mean those words did you? I mean given the chance
you would like a real girl instead of a 2d one? or am I just not "Otaku
Material"?

Sorry for the OT and teh bad spelling on my last e-mail. ^_^;

article(http://www.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/getarticle.pl5?ek20051213ks.htm)
> > that was sent through the megami ML by David
> > Mandalis(?) I'm lost for words right now and would just like to
> > thanks him I supidly erased the
> original
> > e-mail. So I had to come up with a new one.
> >
> > Happy Holidays!
> >
> > "I don't know if something you like is <BR>suppose
> to be filled only with fun, but if it's
> > something you like, you won't ever come to hate
> it."---Belldandy
> >
> > www.projectgoddess.com

> > Yahoo! DSL  Something to write home about.
> > Just $16.99/mo. or less.
> > dsl.yahoo.com
> >

> ---
> Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens - The Lost God "We are the Otaku. You will be
> animized (anime-ized). Your visual and audible distinctiveness  will
> be added to our own. You will adapt to being collected and viewed by
> us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
>                                             --- Lord GrrDraxin Sig
> Revision version 3.5 Copyright  1999-2005 GrrDraxin Industries
>

> __________________________________
> http://brand.yahoo.com/cybergivingweek2005/

"I don't know if something you like is <BR>suppose to be filled only with
fun, but if it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate
it."---Belldandy

www.projectgoddess.com

Search field Search string

archive list