[megami:31200] Re: There is hope for us fanboys(orig title was deleted)

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "Tsunami" <tsunami@jyurai.co.uk>
subject [megami:31200] Re: There is hope for us fanboys(orig title was deleted)
date Mon, 26 Dec 2005 09:32:14 -0000
Ah, but this could mean a split in the fandom, with the traditionalists
insisting "we are ota!" and those who are looking for love (obviously not
true otaku!) insisting that they be called Akiba-kei. I guess I will always
be an otaku at heart myself...

Tsunami

-----Original Message-----
> From: ml-admin@ml.usagi.org [mailto:ml-admin@ml.usagi.org] On Behalf Of
Dennis Goens II
Sent: 26 December 2005 06:36
To: megami@usagi.org
Subject: [megami:31199] Re: There is hope for us fanboys(orig title was
deleted)

Ah yes, That article desribes me sooooo well. I shall soon re-dub myself not
as an otaku, but as an Akiba-kei, And i shall start using the word(acronym?)
"MOE" as often as neccessary in my daily life.

Damn, I'll have to update my sig to reflect this too...... I'll think of
that later though.

--- Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Just read the
> article(http://www.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/getarticle.pl5?ek20051213k
> s.htm) that was sent through the megami ML by David
> Mandalis(?) I'm lost for words right now and would just like to thanks
> him I supidly erased the original e-mail. So I had to come up with a
> new one.
>
> Happy Holidays!
>
> "I don't know if something you like is <BR>suppose to be filled only
> with fun, but if it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate
> it."---Belldandy
>
> www.projectgoddess.com

> Yahoo! DSL - Something to write home about.
> Just $16.99/mo. or less.
> dsl.yahoo.com

---
Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens - The Lost God
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized  (anime-ized). Your visual and
audible distinctiveness  will be added to our own. You will adapt to being
collected and viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                                            --- Lord GrrDraxin Sig Revision
version 3.5 Copyright C 1999-2005 GrrDraxin Industries

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs