[megami:31194] Re: Limited Edition AMG tradeing cards inof needed

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "H. Lee" <galaxy@belldandy.de>
subject [megami:31194] Re: Limited Edition AMG tradeing cards inof needed
date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 22:09:02 +0100
Hello,

I have a few of these metal cards, but IMO too expensive to collect them all
(1 card = 680 yen!). There are 2 serials  (Metal Card & Metal Card II) with
22 cards, respectively (20 standard cards and 2 special cards - the special
cards are silvery(?)). You can buy them in different online-shops (google
"metal cards ah my goddess"), 1 card for about $8-9, 10 cards (= 1 package)
about $80-90.

http://www.belldandy.de/misc/amgmisc/merch/card/

Bye, HH

(Skuld)