[megami:31191] Re: 2nd Series of AMG to be Done

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31191] Re: 2nd Series of AMG to be Done
date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 22:34:37 -0800 (PST)
Will it done be done by the same group who made the
first one?

--- AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com> wrote:

> > Cool
> >
> > we get into the moonrock stuff.
> >
> > Dave M.
>
> I'm not sure about the moonrocks, but the story of
> Urd getting younger and Skuld getting older are one
> one (or both) of the OAV episodes included with the
> Japanese DVD release.

"I don't know if something you like is <BR>suppose to be filled only with fun, but
if it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

www.projectgoddess.com

http://mail.yahoo.com

Search field Search string

archive list