[megami:31180] Re: amg next

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31180] Re: amg next
date Mon, 7 Nov 2005 01:40:28 -0800 (PST)
Mr.Welch, I am still amazed at your(including other
people in the megami ML) knowledge. How do you comment
like..like it's a freaking finals game on  NBA and
your the commentator?! (O_o)

could you also give reference to TPBs? ^_^;

http://farechase.yahoo.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited