[megami:31177] Re: amg next

to megami@usagi.org
from Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31177] Re: amg next
date Sun, 6 Nov 2005 13:30:04 -0800 (PST)
Oh, would this person be a certain voice acress from a certain OAV that we all know?
There are at
least 4 possibilities there. And I only remember the name of one.... Juliette Casario,
the
original (english) voice of Belldandy. The other 3 are those who were Urd, Skuld,
and Sayoko.

--- David Mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net> wrote:

> And as a Side note....I sell some stuff on ebay and I just sent out an iten to a

> winner.  It was a YUA related item and guess who picked it up (hint: she worked

> or works still at Coastal Carolina).
>
> Dave M.

Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens - The Lost God
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized  (anime-ized). Your visual
and audible distinctiveness  will be added to our own. You will adapt
to being collected and viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                                            --- Lord GrrDraxin
Sig Revision version 3.5
Copyright © 1999-2005 GrrDraxin Industries

http://mail.yahoo.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited