[megami:31162] Re: ZOMG!!! episode 19 of the TV series!!!!

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31162] Re: ZOMG!!! episode 19 of the TV series!!!!
date Mon, 8 Aug 2005 01:28:55 -0700 (PDT)
"(manga did it better on how Skuld did it)."
do you mean the TV series? the manga was better than
the TV series on that particular story?

what chapter is it available on TPBs(I know I already
have most of them..but I never know)

thanks,
Rax

--- AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com> wrote:

> > So I was just browseing winamp streaming videos
> trying
> > to find something to watch when I stumbled acrross
> > this stream of AMG TV sps, watched a few and I
> must
> > say...actually I can't find the words...anyway
> >
> > WHERE, I MEAN WHAT TPB/MANGA CHAPTER DID THEY TAKE
> > EPISDOE 19 FROM!?!?!?
>
> Whatever chapter had Bell taking a pill from Urd
> that makes her amorous thanks to Skuld's messing
> with the potion (manga did it better on how Skuld
> did it).
>

> > I WANTED TO SELF DESTRUCT(IF IT WERE POSSIBLE)
> >
> > I WANT MY COPY!!!!

"I don't know if something you like is <BR>suppose to be filled only with fun, but
if it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

www.projectgoddess.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited