[megami:31158] Re: Interesting female android story

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31158] Re: Interesting female android story
date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 16:10:42 -0700 (PDT)
But they might want to put her/it inside a glass
casing to prevent steal-age ^^

why would you wanna go inside when you can just look
and listen?! :P

--- "stan l." <silentvoice@gmail.com> wrote:

> me thinks if they make her to look like Belldandy,
> and have Inoue Kikuko
> digitize her voice, they'll have alot of customers
> *wink* ;)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited