[megami:31155] Re: Interesting female android story

to megami@usagi.org
from David Mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net>
subject [megami:31155] Re: Interesting female android story
date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 18:40:36 -0400
Hi

My recollection was that she was pretty flexible except for the hands as she was
to be a greeter in front of the restaurant.  She became much more mobile after
Skuld's and Belldandy's intervention.  Remember the good Doctor's fascination
with the mobility and texture of the "skin".  In fact the object of this effort
is to create a "receptionist" to greet corporate visitors, which was the excuse
that the juvenile version was not acceptable.  I wonder what happened to the
prototype...perhaps it's on a stand going Ohayo outside a store....nah....

Dave M.

Henry J. Cobb wrote:
>>Actually
>>
>>I was thinking of the robot girl in the manga.  In the article it said the
>>prototype was a young girl figure.
>>
>>Dave M.
>

> The new bit about this one is that she's soft while I thought that Skuld's
> robot girl was made up out of hard plastic.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs