[megami:31150] Re: AMG Last TV Episode

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [megami:31150] Re: AMG Last TV Episode
date Sun, 3 Jul 2005 02:15:55 +0800
[AMG 24 TV Ep. + 2 OVA Ep.]

First : It is a common practice for a recent TV series to have 12/24
episodes and when they release the DVD, 1/2 episodes would be added.
Those 1/2 episodes are not broadcasted on TV, so by definitions those
are "OVA" episodes.

E.g.
Onegai Twins is 12+1, BGC 2040 is 24+2.

--

> From: "David Mandalis" <mandalis@earthlink.net>
> Have been following the Eps on TV and is kinda surprised that there will
be two
> OAV eps in the gap between TV seasons (given the cliff hanger that ep
probably
> leave us in).  Were they going to have another "movie" and decided on two
OAV's
> instead?

No TV "seasons".  There is no further TV series planned.  There is
no further movie planned for now.

--

> From: "Rax xar" <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
> OAV's? I thought the OAV's focused more on Belldandy
> than any of the Goddesses?
> or are you saying there might/should be an OAV2? ^^;

Not OVA 2, but additional OVA episodes for the TV series.

--

> From: "AstroNerdBoy" <usr1054@astronerdboy.com>
> OAV's. Eh?  Hmmm.  Any reason for this?

To attract buyers to get the TV DVD release.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org

Search field Search string