[megami:31136] Re: AMG Vol.31

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31136] Re: AMG Vol.31
date Thu, 9 Jun 2005 16:18:38 -0700 (PDT)
*Does a double take
Did I read that right?

"..Dark Horse is doing exactly the opposite. They've
stopped publishing their themed TPB releases and are
re-releasing the series in Japanese manga volume
order."

This bad for me so bad...but at least I'll finally
learn the sequence of events in the "true" japanese
chapter and not just refer to events in the TPB sense
like "you know that happened in sora
unleashed/Terrible Master Urd etc".

Any idea on how much will it cost this time?

--- Brian Welch <bwelchz7@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It's ironic, but Dark Horse is doing exactly the
> opposite. They've
> stopped publishing their themed TPB releases and are
> re-releasing the
> series in Japanese manga volume order.
>
> Which, of course, is causing a several month delay.
> As usual.
>
> The only good news is that they say they'll continue
> releasing new
> volumes at the same time as re-releasing the old
> stuff. We'll see if
> they can pull it off. Their track record leaves much
> to be desired.
>
> Brian Welch
>
> --- Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Will Dark horse cash in on this(man I hope so) the
> > TPBs are slow to be released these days.
> >
> > will thier be an english edition? :p

> instead of
> > > 6/23.

> the
> > > form of

> > > 6/23; volume 2 is
> > > >

> > > Well, I guess they have to milk the cow some
> more.
> > > Any color pages in these "new" volumes?
> > >
> > > Tenchi Muyo! FAQ
> > > http://www.astronerdboy.com/tenchi
> > > "...taking your attacks is as easy as farting."
> --
> > > Genkai-san, "Yu Yu Hakusho"

Discover Yahoo!

Search field Search string