[megami:31135] Re: AMG Vol.31

to megami@usagi.org
from Brian Welch <bwelchz7@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31135] Re: AMG Vol.31
date Thu, 9 Jun 2005 08:22:02 -0700 (PDT)
It's ironic, but Dark Horse is doing exactly the opposite. They've
stopped publishing their themed TPB releases and are re-releasing the
series in Japanese manga volume order.

Which, of course, is causing a several month delay. As usual.

The only good news is that they say they'll continue releasing new
volumes at the same time as re-releasing the old stuff. We'll see if
they can pull it off. Their track record leaves much to be desired.

Brian Welch

--- Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Will Dark horse cash in on this(man I hope so) the
> TPBs are slow to be released these days.
>
> will thier be an english edition? :p
>

> --- AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com> wrote:
>

> > > AMG Vol.31 is being pushed back to 9/21 instead of
> > 6/23.
> > >
> > > Instead, Kodansha will re-release AMG manga in the
> > form of
> > > collection of chapters based on some themes.
> > >
> > > Volume 1 is "Introduction", to be released on
> > 6/23; volume 2 is
> > > "Love", to be released on 7/22.
> > >

> > Well, I guess they have to milk the cow some more.
> > Any color pages in these "new" volumes?
> >
> > Tenchi Muyo! FAQ
> > http://www.astronerdboy.com/tenchi
> > "...taking your attacks is as easy as farting." --
> > Genkai-san, "Yu Yu Hakusho"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited