[megami:31121] Re: Did the ML just die?

to megami@usagi.org
from cuso4@cuso4.com
subject [megami:31121] Re: Did the ML just die?
date Fri, 3 Jun 2005 11:55:54 +0800
> From: David Andersson <vizierz2002@yahoo.com>
>Btw, while I'm posting: Is it just me or do Urd&Peorth
>seem to have a vaguely alluded to attraction for both
>Keiichi and each other lately?

IMHO, not lately, but from the very begining.

>Another point I'm surprised hasn't been discussed here
>letely is that Urd seemed to have exceptional amounts
>of power released during her very brief 1st class
>goddess tenure. It does fit with my previous
>impression that she might be the 3rd most powerful
>being in the AMG world after Kami-Sama and Hild
>(perhaps 4th with the 'Lord of Terror' included?). Any thoughts?

As we have only seen a handful of powerwelders,
we do not have enough information on the ranking.

Also, such kind of power may not be comparable.
Can we say Rind is more powerful than Urd ?  I do
not know....

--
@work
--