[megami:31118] AMG TV DVD Volume 1 question

to megami@usagi.org
from Scott Kniffin <skniffin@pop300.gsfc.nasa.gov>
subject [megami:31118] AMG TV DVD Volume 1 question
date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 14:00:28 -0400
Does it have any subtitles by any chance?  I've got a region free DVD
player but I prefer to know what's going on if at all possible.

Thanks!

Scott

At 01:38 PM 6/2/2005, you wrote:
>AMG TV DVD Vol.1 was released on 4/22.  I have just checked
>Amazon Japan today and found the site suddenly offer 20%
>discount on the volume.  This kind of discount is usually
>for new release DVD, not the already released one.  So I
>think the sales of Volume 1 is just not so good and they
>have lots of stocks.....
>
>--
>'CuSO4' Yung
>cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org