[megami:31113] Re: Did the ML just die?

to megami@usagi.org
from B Smith <ifuritaoni@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31113] Re: Did the ML just die?
date Wed, 1 Jun 2005 07:51:29 -0700 (PDT)
Like....ouch!

Geez...is the guy from Love Hina ghostwriting Ah
Megamisama or something?! Of late the series has been
going in odd directions with Bell going bad only like
2 years ago and now shameless penis humor...not that I
expect the series to remain cute and innocent forever
but on the other hand, I can't help but think the
series has kinda lost direction here....

okkkaaay..maybe the series is about due for a grand
finale?

I dunno.

~_~
B Smith

--- Steven avery <Stevenav@comcast.net> wrote:

> Aww you forgot the fun parts
>
> Okay for the manga...
>

> After the gate more or less developed a crush on
K1... she gave him her key.

> Comments that followed were like "where do I put
> it?" followed by "put it in me... here" and K1
saying things like.. but it's too long.. and hard..
and thick...

> The goddesses (except bell of course) all started
> blushing... and commenting on the "dirty things"
they were hearing.

> Okay.. long story short.. the key gets put into the
> gate (lets not go there.. suffice to say the phallic
nature of that section of the story got milked by the
author for laughs)

> The gate's little girl form turns into it's "gate"
> form... and Peorth tries to pass through it... ummmm
and she kinda crashes into it... like a bug going
splat...

> they discover they gotta push her through it at like
> 200 feet per second... so they load Peorth into a
WWII mobil heavy artillary piece used in the seige of
St Petersburg... it's a huge cannon.

> the last pic is peorth basically with her head
sticking out of the cannon muzzle... and skuld getting
ready to light the fuse as they say.

> heheheh

Discover Yahoo!

Search field Search string