[megami:31112] Re: Did the ML just die?

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "Steven avery" <Stevenav@comcast.net>
subject [megami:31112] Re: Did the ML just die?
date Tue, 31 May 2005 19:58:18 -0700
Aww you forgot the fun parts

Okay for the manga...

After the gate more or less developed a crush on K1... she gave him her key.

Comments that followed were like "where do I put it?"
followed by "put it in me... here"
and K1 saying things like.. but it's too long.. and hard.. and thick...

The goddesses (except bell of course) all started blushing... and commenting
on the "dirty things" they were hearing.

Okay.. long story short.. the key gets put into the gate (lets not go
there.. suffice to say the phallic nature of that section of the story got
milked by the author for laughs)

The gate's little girl form turns into it's "gate" form... and Peorth tries
to pass through it... ummmm and she kinda crashes into it... like a bug
going splat...

they discover they gotta push her through it at like 200 feet per second...
so they load Peorth into a WWII mobil heavy artillary piece used in the
seige of St Petersburg... it's a huge cannon.

the last pic is peorth basically with her head sticking out of the cannon
muzzle... and skuld getting ready to light the fuse as they say.

heheheh