[megami:31108] Re: Did the ML just die?

to megami@usagi.org
from B Smith <ifuritaoni@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31108] Re: Did the ML just die?
date Tue, 31 May 2005 10:59:40 -0700 (PDT)
I think everyone is too busy downloading the latest
episodes of Ah My Goddess TV from Bittorrents and
whatnot or busy watching Star Wars Episode III.  Saw
the movie (decent enough) and up to eps 16 in the TV
series (highly recommended - lighthearted and well
animated - can't wait for Hild to show up!).

Personally, I'm thinking of cosplaying Urd's newest
goddess outfit since it combines the best features of
the movie scene where she bailed Belldandy from jail
and her classic OAV version.  I dunno...I have so many
projects already.....

Ah my goddess group from Anime Central:
http://www.fansview.com/2005/animecentral/ac14e0006.html

~_~
B Smith aka Urd...sorta..

--- Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello? Anyone?
>
> Anyway, What's the latest on the manga and anime of
> AMG?
>
> Later
>
> Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens - The Lost God
> "We are the Otaku. You will be animized
> (anime-ized). Your visual
> and audible distinctiveness  will be added to our
> own. You will adapt
> to being collected and viewed by us. Resistance is
> unlikely (futile)."
>                                             --- Lord
> GrrDraxin
> Sig Revision version 3.5
> Copyright © 1999-2005 GrrDraxin Industries

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs