[megami:31104] Re: OF general anime interest....Asahi Shinbum article in Englsih regarding pusing anime harder abroad as an export

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31104] Re: OF general anime interest....Asahi Shinbum article in Englsih regarding pusing anime harder abroad as an export
date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:43:42 -0700 (PDT)
they better throw in some of the budget here we badly
need some, especailly for the local dubbing scene. :)

http://www.asahi.com/english/Herald-asahi/TKY200504110099.html

> > Dave M.

"I don't know if something you like is <BR>suppose to be filled only with fun, but
if it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

www.projectgoddess.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited