[megami:31095] Re: April fools edition of c199

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31095] Re: April fools edition of c199
date Mon, 4 Apr 2005 01:05:09 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks! :)
--- Todd Cohn <cohntm@lucklobster.com> wrote:
> Ok, here it is, but I'm only keeping it up for a few
> days, so get it while
> you can.
>
> http://lucklobster.com/AMG-191-JOKE.zip
>
> > Then how come it's soo rare to find?
> > I'd really like to see it so how do we do this?
> > If I am ever going to re distribute it I'll
> probably
> > watermark it saying "april fool's" joke ok chan
> wei
> > link?

"I don't know if something you like is <BR>suppose to be filled only with fun, but
if it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

www.projectgoddess.com

Yahoo! Messenger

Search field Search string

archive list