[megami:31093] Re: April fools edition of c199

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31093] Re: April fools edition of c199
date Sun, 3 Apr 2005 01:09:17 -0800 (PST)
Then how come it's soo rare to find?
I'd really like to see it so how do we do this?
If I am ever going to re distribute it I'll probably
watermark it saying "april fool's" joke ok chan wei
link?
--- Todd Cohn <cohntm@lucklobster.com> wrote:
> > How big is the file?
>
> The one I have is about 6 MB.  It was up at
> http://www.dakater.net/ but
> they seem to have removed it.  For some reason they
> thought it would be a
> good idea to make it into one big annimated gif,
> which is really really
> REALLY anoying to read, and it's not that funny
> anyway, so don't worry
> you're not missing too much.  leet-speak abounds,
> along with some
> suggested girl-girl-girl-girl-girl-boy action.  ;-)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs