[megami:31081] Re: AMS TV

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31081] Re: AMS TV
date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:10:42 -0800 (PST)
Well, My hopes of ever catching up with the series
with the help of my local sources was gone, they tell
me that it will be quite a while before they "have it"

isn't the series licensed now? how do you guys
download it now?

PS

Does anyone here have theopening theme of fancy la la?

--- Michael Lyon <lyon_m@efn.org> wrote:
> This e-mail is sort of a test to see if the ML is
> still out there, it has
> been real quiet lately.
>
> Now that the TV series has progressed a bit more and
> Urd has showed up, as
> well as Mara, I was just wondering what people's
> thoughts were about the
> series and the way things are being portrayed as of
> late.
>
> Thanks.

"I don't know if something you like is <BR>suppose to be filled only with fun, but
if it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

www.projectgoddess.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited