[megami:31067] Re: Any Word on AMS Ratings?

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31067] Re: Any Word on AMS Ratings?
date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 18:45:30 -0800 (PST)
if your still not convinced AMG TV has made covers
from  various "anime" and/or game(?) magazines.
Newtype would be an example. Why would they hate the
TV series?

The Movie was a success and obviously the OVA.
The Manga is still running and is making good sales
(right not too sure about manga ^^) TPBs are still
coming so let's not jinx it nerdboy. :)

Are you the ML memeber who is living in the
Philippines I want to ask you something :P

--- AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com> wrote:

> > eh? no need to hope nerd boy,  I know it will get
> high
> > ratings it's a classic and besides if you looked
> at
> > anime BBSs you'll see that they have at least 1
> thread
> > about AMG TV :)
> >

> Is that Japanese BBS's or just American ones.  The
> show could be a madly popular "underground" (meaning
> non-licensed) success over here and people in Japan
> may hate it.  I haven't heard back from a friend of
> mine in Japan on this, but when he does get
> back with me, I'll report what he says.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited