[megami:31064] Re: Any Word on AMS Ratings?

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31064] Re: Any Word on AMS Ratings?
date Wed, 9 Feb 2005 18:01:22 -0800 (PST)
eh? no need to hope nerd boy,  I know it will get high
ratings it's a classic and besides if you looked at
anime BBSs you'll see that they have at least 1 thread
about AMG TV :)

--- AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com> wrote:

> I'm just curious if there have been any reports from
> Japan on the ratings for "Aa Megami-sama".
> Obviously, I'm hoping for high ratings and more
> episodes.  ^_^

====
"I don't know if something you like is <BR>suppose to be filled only with fun, but
if it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

www.projectgoddess.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited