[megami:31060] Re: Episodes ? TV comments?

to megami@usagi.org
from cuso4@cuso4.com
subject [megami:31060] Re: Episodes ? TV comments?
date Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:16:20 +0800
> From: David Mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net>
>Other news, was that I go the latest afternoon and they have a
>"friendly" confrontation with the Keymaster.  I really couldn't
>follow most of the dialogue at all so would someone provide a
>synopsis....If it was already given out my apologies for missing
>it.

Not Keymaster, but Gate.  Peorth tried to go back to Asgard
following her orders, but when she passed the gate (magic circle)
that supposedly took her to asgard, she remained on Midgard.

Why, because Gate, the actual gate but in a person form, was taking
a strike.  She demands to learn more information about Midgard.  She
said all those goddesses used her to gain information of midgard,
but she herself got nothing.

And Gate tried something she saw in Peorth's manga : kissing......

--
@work
--

Search field Search string