[megami:31059] Re: Episodes ? TV comments?

to megami@usagi.org
from David Mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net>
subject [megami:31059] Re: Episodes ? TV comments?
date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 17:40:37 -0500
Saw ep 5 and it was not very good....ending was kinda of lame and Keichii spend
way too much time in angst.  Other news, was that I go the latest afternoon and
they have a "friendly" confrontation with the Keymaster.  I really couldn't
follow most of the dialogue at all so would someone provide a synopsis....If it
was already given out my apologies for missing it.  Also, the present from
afternoon this month was a very detailed small figure of Belldandy.  I'll try to
post a picture on my website later.

Dave M.

Rax xar wrote:
> What news of the TV series? how come there aren't
> anymore thought provoking analysis?!
>
> The ML became quiet all of a sudden? O_o
>
> ===
> "I don't know if something you like is <BR>suppose to be filled only with fun, but
if it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

> www.projectgoddess.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited