[megami:31055] Re: Inconsistencies in the manga

to megami@usagi.org
from Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31055] Re: Inconsistencies in the manga
date Thu, 3 Feb 2005 21:19:35 -0800 (PST)
--- Chris Pascual <theonlymegumegu@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, I figured you could also see it as a sly choice of words on
> Urd's
> part, helping Bell feel more at ease at not being called into help w/
>
> repairs.  But, there's an implication of inconsistency, so I question
> it.
>
> Megu

I figure that if they REALLY needed Bell for stuff like that, they'd at
least set up some version of a remote teminal for things that needed
her attention. But I doubt that she has any special skills where
repairs are conserned. She's the secretary that uses the equipment, not
the repairman who fixes it when it breaks down. That's Skuld's job, and
part of Urd's.

====
Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens - The Lost God
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized  (anime-ized). Your visual
and audible distinctiveness  will be added to our own. You will adapt
to being collected and viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                                            --- Lord GrrDraxin
Sig Revision version 3.5
Copyright © 1999-2005 GrrDraxin Industries

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs