[megami:31028] Re: AMS TV English Subs

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31028] Re: AMS TV English Subs
date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 06:44:56 -0800 (PST)
Not if I can rent a PC first.....*hut hut hut
--- Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'll be grabbing that, Thank you!
>
> --- Todd Cohn <cohntm@lucklobster.com> wrote:
> > Don't think this has been mentioned yet, get it
> while it's hot!  :-)
> >
> <POINT TO TRACKER>
>
> I'll watch it tommorow when I wake up, IF it's done
> DLing by then. Who
> are these people(Solar)? I've never seen them until
> now.
>
> ===
> Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens - The Lost God
> "We are the Otaku. You will be animized
> (anime-ized). Your visual
> and audible distinctiveness  will be added to our
> own. You will adapt
> to being collected and viewed by us. Resistance is
> unlikely (futile)."
>                                             --- Lord
> GrrDraxin
> Sig Revision version 3.5
> Copyright © 1999-2005 GrrDraxin Industries

====
"I don't know if something you like is <BR>suppose to be filled only with fun, but
if it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

www.projectgoddess.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited