[megami:31022] Re: AMS TV: An opinion.

to megami@usagi.org
from cuso4@cuso4.com
subject [megami:31022] Re: AMS TV: An opinion.
date Sun, 9 Jan 2005 00:08:50 +0900
> From: Chan Wei Lik <weimin@pl.jaring.my>
>>>The narration was provided by Touma Yumi and Hisakaewa Aya, but it has
>not mentioned anywhere that they do teh narration as Urd/Skuld or as an
>objective third party.<<
>
>Oh yes it was. If you know Yumi and Aya's names in kanji, you will
>recognise them at the bottom of the cast list in the end credits. I can't
>read the role they played, but I assume it was "narrators"

Of course I know their names.  The listed role is "Narration", but it
still does not answer my query : they speak as Norns or as 3rd party ?

If Norns, they should list their role name instead.

If 3rd party, why need 2 persons to do the narration ?  My theory
is that they signed the Norns seiyuu up as "regulars", and has to
pay them whether or not their characters appeared in the episode,
hence they make them voice anything they need.  Not much prior
example of this.  The only case I can think of is Eva, where Megumi
and Yuko voiced all those train announcement, animal, and kaju.

>Although there isn't an english sub at present, there is a chinese one.
>Finally, is anyone else disturbed by the implications of Hasegawa being
in
>the club at this early date?

She is ?  What is the Chinese sub`s take on the dialogue between
the 2 Tennis club members ?

--
@tokyo
--