[megami:31003] Re: new afternoon w dvd (OT: Negima)

to megami@usagi.org
from Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31003] Re: new afternoon w dvd (OT: Negima)
date Thu, 6 Jan 2005 18:09:00 -0800 (PST)
Considdering that it's on the main part of the site, I would assume so,
it just hasn't been posted yet. I've been checking nearly constantly
and no changes yet.

Correction, it's just been posted as of now! Snap it up guys!

Later

--- Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Did they say they were gonna get AMG tv series
> torrents? :bounce:
> --- Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Looks like saiyaman.info's BT section of the site is
> > swamped at the
> > moment, Can't check to see if AMG has been posted
> > there yet... Darn!
> > I'll just keep trying...

====
Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens - The Lost God
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized  (anime-ized). Your visual
and audible distinctiveness  will be added to our own. You will adapt
to being collected and viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                                            --- Lord GrrDraxin
Sig Revision version 3.5
Copyright © 1999-2005 GrrDraxin Industries

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs