[megami:31000] Re: new afternoon w dvd (OT: Negima)

to megami@usagi.org
from Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:31000] Re: new afternoon w dvd (OT: Negima)
date Thu, 6 Jan 2005 15:31:18 -0800 (PST)
--- cuso4@cuso4.com wrote:

> >CuSO4 wrote:
>> Busy packing to go to Japan to watch the 1st AMG episode live.
>
> My objective of the trip is AMG TV Ep.1, Negima TV Ep.1,
> Sakura Taisen event, and PGSM Location Hunt.

Ah! I just finished watching the Negima anime in raw format! Couldn't
understand a word of it, but it looks very promising. It almost seems
like they condensed the cast slightly though. However it does follow
the manga thus far, with the exception of a few discrepencies, like a
certain important photograph.

They've also severely cut down on the ammount of nudity as compared to
the manga too; not quite a bad thing considering it's on TV. The
soundtrack sounded a bit weird to me, but then again, Negima is one of
those weird anime/manga.

Looks like saiyaman.info's BT section of the site is swamped at the
moment, Can't check to see if AMG has been posted there yet... Darn!
I'll just keep trying...

Later

====
Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens - The Lost God
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized  (anime-ized). Your visual
and audible distinctiveness  will be added to our own. You will adapt
to being collected and viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                                            --- Lord GrrDraxin
Sig Revision version 3.5
Copyright © 1999-2005 GrrDraxin Industries

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs