[megami:30998] Re: new afternoon w dvd

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:30998] Re: new afternoon w dvd
date Wed, 5 Jan 2005 16:45:23 -0800 (PST)
"by the members of the boarding house and some shots
of him trying to
ask Sayoka"

Don't you mean Sayoko? or is there a new charachter
not in the TPBs? O_o
--- David Mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Further update....
>
> Watched the DVD and the shots of Belldandy do have
> her with a very abbreviated
> nose.   That aside the first section is basically is
> an interview with some
> footage with Gotah being questioned by Kikuoe Inoue
> about the series and
> answering basic Q/A about the series and the CG work
> being done, as well as a
> brief description of some of the supporting
> characters.  It looks like the first
> ep will have more of the Pre-Belldandy timeline with
> Keichii being imposed upon
> by the members of the boarding house and some shots
> of him trying to ask Sayoka
> out in that ridiculous suit he borrowed (of course
> being turned down).  Skuld
> and Urd are scheduled to show up later but it looks
> like they are going to
> attempt to follow the Manga story line for now.  The
> second half of the DVD is
> basically an adv. to sell the OVA, Mini-Goddess and
> Your Under Arrest videos as
> well as prep people for the showings on TV.  As I
> have time I will try to
> decipher more.
>
> Dave M.
>
> Chris Pascual wrote:
> >> That is the "gate" herself.  The megami first
> mentioned that the gate is
> >> 'sulking', and K1 wondered why they used such a
> term to describe a
> >> non-organic thing.  Turns out that the gate does
> really have a
> >> personality.
> >

> > I'm sorry, but I just want to share that
> "gatekeeper" and "keymaster"
> > went through my head just now XD
> >
> > "Maybe I take things too far / To understand the
> way they are / Maybe I
> > just need some time alone / Maybe I just lost a
> dream / To remember what
> > it means / Maybe I don't understand" Tango With
> Diablo - Between Lines
> >
> > Emi's Hats:
> http://www.jubei-ruri.com/hatsarelove/index.htm

====
"I don't know if something you like is <BR>suppose to be filled only with fun, but
if it's something you like, you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy

www.projectgoddess.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited