[megami:30996] Re: new afternoon w dvd

to megami@usagi.org
from David Mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net>
subject [megami:30996] Re: new afternoon w dvd
date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 20:32:54 -0500
Hi

Further update....

Watched the DVD and the shots of Belldandy do have her with a very abbreviated
nose.   That aside the first section is basically is an interview with some
footage with Gotah being questioned by Kikuoe Inoue about the series and
answering basic Q/A about the series and the CG work being done, as well as a
brief description of some of the supporting characters.  It looks like the first
ep will have more of the Pre-Belldandy timeline with Keichii being imposed upon
by the members of the boarding house and some shots of him trying to ask Sayoka
out in that ridiculous suit he borrowed (of course being turned down).  Skuld
and Urd are scheduled to show up later but it looks like they are going to
attempt to follow the Manga story line for now.  The second half of the DVD is
basically an adv. to sell the OVA, Mini-Goddess and Your Under Arrest videos as
well as prep people for the showings on TV.  As I have time I will try to
decipher more.

Dave M.

Chris Pascual wrote:
>> That is the "gate" herself.  The megami first mentioned that the gate is
>> 'sulking', and K1 wondered why they used such a term to describe a
>> non-organic thing.  Turns out that the gate does really have a
>> personality.
>

> I'm sorry, but I just want to share that "gatekeeper" and "keymaster"
> went through my head just now XD
>
> "Maybe I take things too far / To understand the way they are / Maybe I
> just need some time alone / Maybe I just lost a dream / To remember what
> it means / Maybe I don't understand" Tango With Diablo - Between Lines
>
> Emi's Hats: http://www.jubei-ruri.com/hatsarelove/index.htm

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited