[megami:30993] Re: new afternoon w dvd

to megami@usagi.org
from David Mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net>
subject [megami:30993] Re: new afternoon w dvd
date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 17:41:31 -0500
Sorry

was in a hurry and had to reread...Peorth is the one who get dunked because of
failed self send back to heaven.  The second attempt was assisted by the trio
and still failed.  The last two panels show an immature (boy/girl?) figure
gloating over the failure of the attempts.  Can't tell as it looks to about
Skuld's age, but appearances can be deceiving.  It's all in whitish garments,
but the head markings are not tellers for human or demon as it's bangs are
draped across it's forehead.  It is fair haired and is wearing white slacks and
and patterned cloak.  Across the back is a very large (Skuld Hammer size) ornate
key.  Maybe she(he) is the gate-keeper and Peorth is stuck on Earth for awhile.

Dave M.

Dennis Goens II wrote:
> Hey Dave, could you be a little more clear on this? (see bracket edit
> below) Who was sent to the bath? Peorth?
>
> --- David Mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net> wrote:
> <SNIP>
>
>>It looks like Peorth is stuck on the Mortal Plane for awhile, and a
>>[new character surfaces that looks like to blocking her return,] the
>>first attempt sends her to the bath.
>>
>>Dave M.
>

> What is this new character? Demon, Goddess, Human, or other?
>
> ===
> Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens - The Lost God
> "We are the Otaku. You will be animized  (anime-ized). Your visual
> and audible distinctiveness  will be added to our own. You will adapt
> to being collected and viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
>                                             --- Lord GrrDraxin
> Sig Revision version 3.5
> Copyright © 1999-2004 GrrDraxin Industries

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs