[megami:30986] Re: new afternoon w dvd

to megami@usagi.org
from David Mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net>
subject [megami:30986] Re: new afternoon w dvd
date Mon, 03 Jan 2005 19:17:03 -0500
Hi

It's marked 2005/2 but it is the January iss.  It looks like Peorth is stuck on
the Mortal Plane for awhile, and a new character surfaces that looks like to
blocking her return, the first attempt sends her to the bath.

Dave M.

whygog@charter.net wrote:
> This is the January issue?
>
>>From: David Mandalis <mandalis@earthlink.net>
>>Date: 2005/01/03 Mon PM 09:53:18 GMT
>>To: megami@ml.usagi.org
>>Subject: [megami:30984] new afternoon w dvd
>>
>>Hi
>>
>>Just received the latest issue of Afternoon and to go with the three figs, they

>>sent a region 2 DVD called the Ah! My Goddess Treasure Box.  It looks like there

>>are some new characters so after I get my broken region 2 machine fixed I will
>>give a report.
>>
>>Dave M.

Search field Search string

archive list