[megami:30977] Re: More Newtype scans (well sort of)

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:30977] Re: More Newtype scans (well sort of)
date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:11:23 -0800 (PST)
OH!!!
my bad...I thought you were asking for more "flash"
effects.

go here then:

http://www.projectgoddess.com/projectgoddess/buttons/Scans.html

no more flash :)

just don't return to "home"
feel free to look around more...guess my assumption
that every anime fan has flash was wrong better work
on it.

Thanks Henry J. Cobb

--- "Henry J. Cobb" <hcobb@io.com> wrote:

> > what do you mean, is the navigation to simple?
> should
> > I resort to Flash then instead of the simple
> links?
>
> Every link I see on this page is flash and since I
> don't have the flash
> plugin  installed I get nowhere.
>
> param name="movie" value="TPB.swf"
>
> --
> Henry J. Cobb
> http://www.io.com/~hcobb/

====
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</DIV>

<DIV>"Nevermind, gods play tricks on us, if there are gods. </DIV>
<DIV>Gods or no gods do not matter; that is what makes life what it is".</DIV>
<DIV>----Lord Toranaga Yoshi</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>"I don't know if something you like is <BR>suppose to be filled only with fun,
<BR>but if it's something you <STRONG><U>REALLY</U></STRONG> like, <BR>you won't ever
come to hate it."---Belldandy</DIV><br>
<DIV><A href="http://www.projectgoddess.marvinsweb.com/">www.projectgoddess.marvinsweb.com</A></DIV>

<DIV><br><A href="http://www.projectgoddess.cjb.net/">www.projectgoddess.cjb.net</A></DIV>

<DIV> </DIV>