[megami:30970] Re: Hey, anyone else checek out the latest NewType USA issue?

to megami@usagi.org
from Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:30970] Re: Hey, anyone else checek out the latest NewType USA issue?
date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 07:48:23 -0800 (PST)
if anyone would care to wait I'll galdly scan some
images off from the magazine I just bought much to my
walltets dismay.

--- AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com> wrote:

http://img154.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img154&image=newtypeusadecbelldandypg02s2th.jpg

> > > Scanned page taken from AR forums.
> >
> > Is it just me, or does Bell look kind of odd in
> the new TV art?  I can't
> > pin it exactly, but she looks "off" to me.
> >

> It may be the nose which is only a dot.  To me, the
> TV Belldandy looks much better than
> Fujishima-sensei's current character design for a
> similar pose of Belldandy (the profiles he does
> still look great, but the frontal art looks...odd).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs