[megami:30968] Re: Hey, anyone else checek out the latest NewType USA issue?

to megami@usagi.org
from Chris and Meryl Jefferson <SectionNine@comcast.net>
subject [megami:30968] Re: Hey, anyone else checek out the latest NewType USA issue?
date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 09:49:07 -0500
It's akin to the cognitive dissonance that takes place when one takes
in the Escaflowne Movie after watching the 26 episode Tenkuu no
Escaflowne series that is filled with people with ski noses. Bell -is-
drawn differently. She is meant to. She and K have a livelier "look" to
them.

Be Seeing You,

Chris
On Dec 17, 2004, at 8:41 AM, <buford@nekomusume.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Dec 2004, Lantis wrote:
>
>> http://img154.exs.cx/my.php?
>> loc=img154&image=newtypeusadecbelldandypg02s2th.jpg
>>
>> Scanned page taken from AR forums.
>
> Is it just me, or does Bell look kind of odd in the new TV art?  I
> can't
> pin it exactly, but she looks "off" to me.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs