[megami:30963] Re: Hey, anyone else checek out the latest NewType USA issue?

to megami@usagi.org
from Lantis <kail.lantis@gmail.com>
subject [megami:30963] Re: Hey, anyone else checek out the latest NewType USA issue?
date Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:01:19 -0300
http://img154.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img154&image=newtypeusadecbelldandypg02s2th.jpg

Scanned page taken from AR forums.

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:52:07 -0800 (PST), David Andersson
<vizierz2002@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > --- Steven Avery <Stevenav@comcast.net> wrote:
> >
> > Guess who's on the cover..
> >
> > Yep.. you guessed it.. Belldandy... and they are
> > talking all about the new
> > OVA...
> >
> > Time to go pony up the 12.95 for a copy folks.
> >

> > just thought that I'd mention it since noone else
> > has .
>
> Is there any chance you could tell us some of the more
> interesting parts? :)
>
> ===
> "Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our
darkness, that frightens us." - Nelson Mandela

> Real-World Heroes: http://www.moreorless.au.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited