[megami:30940] Re: El Hazard

to megami@usagi.org
from Schobronics <Schobronics@web.de>
subject [megami:30940] Re: El Hazard
date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 02:30:26 +0100
"Steven Avery" <Stevenav@comcast.net> wrote:

>It talks about how someone went to a Con where Hiroaki Inoue  the producer
>for AIC studio was present. She was asked questions about El Hazard in
>addition to the current work being done for the new Tenchi OVA... and her
>reply (supposedly) was that a new OVA for El Hazard was very highly
>considered at the moment. Now.. if you know much about the Japanese.. you
>know that generally they are not terribly dirrect.. and if such a dirrect
>statement was made.. that it means that something is going on.

Cool, I'd like to see some new El Hazard.

>That said.. another poster brought up the fact that Hayashi (one of the key
>figures in El Hazard's creation) was working on an anime idea set in an
>alternate dimension. This from the latest issue of newtype.

Well, Hayashi said several times that he won't continue El Hazard, after
the original OVA others took over. The alternate dimension thingy is
interesting though, maybe they finally want to bring Tenchi Muyo, DUAL
and El Hazard together. GXP showed us a robot straight out of DUAL...
I wonder if Agga Ruter will be in the mix... ^_^

Ja
Christian "Schobronics" Schober
--
http://www.animexx.de                            schobronics@animexx.de
Animexx Cofounder - DFFML admin - Member of ANT #SAS# & Fried Ant Anime

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs