[megami:30939] Thanks for the El Hazard heads-up

to megami@usagi.org
from B Smith <ifuritaoni@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:30939] Thanks for the El Hazard heads-up
date Wed, 1 Dec 2004 18:26:27 -0800 (PST)
*hugs*

Domo arigato!   You're cool!

Wow...I never even realized or thought that there
would be an El Hazard fan list out there.  Some mighty
demon goddess I am!  *sulks*.

I am sort of crossing my fingers and see what pans
out.  The original El Hazard OAV series(obviously)
left a lasting impression on me (aside from the ID,
the cosplay, the cels.....etc) so when the original TV
series and follow-up OAV series were announced, I was
drooling.

The only bigger disappointments to me were the new
Star Wars movies.  The TV series wasn't bad but in
relation to the original, it was a travesty to me.
Don't even get me started on the follow up OAVs El
Hazard 2.

The Ah My Goddess TV series at least will have a
wealth of manga storylines to mine for inspiration so
I have no fears for an engaging story along with the
breathtaking art style of the OAVs (or perhaps the
movie?).  If nothing else, I am eagerly awaiting all
the wonderful Urd costumes put to celloid that I can
screen-grab for more cosplays!

Life, sometimes, is good.

FYI: my cosplays for 2005 are Storm from X-men
Evolution (aka emo-kid Urd?) and Human Luna from the
Sailor Moon S movie.

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving and if I don't chat
anymore, a wonderful Christmas/Hanukkah/whatever.

Love and kisses!
~_~
B Smith aka Demon Goddess Ifurita

http://www.darkhorse.com/profile/profile.php?sku=10-543

> > Hope that helps.
> >
> > ~_~
> > B Smith aka Demon Goddess Ifurita.
> > Next cosplay: Storm from X-men Evolution
> >

> > --- Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> Was just wondering when will the next TPB be out
> for
> >> Ah! My Goddess? It's been a while now since they
> >> released the last one the Phantom Racer(?).
> >>
> >> I've checked there site for the "upcoming
> releases
> >> and
> >> found no TPB for AMG
> >> http://www.darkhorse.com/products/upcoming.php