[megami:30938] Re: El Hazard

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "Steven Avery" <Stevenav@comcast.net>
subject [megami:30938] Re: El Hazard
date Wed, 1 Dec 2004 05:47:24 -0800
----- Original Message -----
To: <megami@usagi.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 4:27 PM
Subject: [megami:30937] El Hazard

>> Btw..
>>

>> B.. check elhazard online for some interesting developments about
>> ElHazard
>>
>> It looks like they are looking at doing a whole new ElHazard based on the
>> original OVA
>>
>> Probably (if it happens) it'll pick up around the time Makoto returns for
>> Ifurita
>>
>> Just thought you'd like to know this.
>>

> I'll be doing a look-see, but can you confirm a URL please?  :-)

http://www.el-hazardonline.net/cgi-bin/ehol/YaBB.pl?board=ehol;action=display;num=1101094236

this is the thread.

It talks about how someone went to a Con where Hiroaki Inoue  the producer
for AIC studio was present. She was asked questions about El Hazard in
addition to the current work being done for the new Tenchi OVA... and her
reply (supposedly) was that a new OVA for El Hazard was very highly
considered at the moment. Now.. if you know much about the Japanese.. you
know that generally they are not terribly dirrect.. and if such a dirrect
statement was made.. that it means that something is going on.

That said.. another poster brought up the fact that Hayashi (one of the key
figures in El Hazard's creation) was working on an anime idea set in an
alternate dimension. This from the latest issue of newtype.

So make of it what you will . .
Could be bunk.. could be for real .

Search field Search string

archive list