[megami:30935] Re: When will the next TPB be released?

to megami@usagi.org
from B Smith <ifuritaoni@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:30935] Re: When will the next TPB be released?
date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 10:12:41 -0800 (PST)
The link sent is for the products (toys and stuff)
section.

First you go to the book (trade paper backs) section,
then set for the month you wish to preview.

Under the january titles to be released is:
http://www.darkhorse.com/profile/profile.php?sku=10-543

Hope that helps.

~_~
B Smith aka Demon Goddess Ifurita.
Next cosplay: Storm from X-men Evolution

--- Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Was just wondering when will the next TPB be out for
> Ah! My Goddess? It's been a while now since they
> released the last one the Phantom Racer(?).
>
> I've checked there site for the "upcoming releases
> and
> found no TPB for AMG
> http://www.darkhorse.com/products/upcoming.php
>
> any news will be greatly appreciated