[megami:30931] Re: Comic Afternoon Jan 2005 Issue

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [megami:30931] Re: Comic Afternoon Jan 2005 Issue
date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 01:02:14 +0800
> From: "Steven Avery" <Stevenav@comcast.net>
> > From: "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
> > Chapter 195 (recent AMG Vol.30 covered up to chapter 194!)
> > K1 declared his love to Bell.....
> Waitaminute... that's not right.. do you mean to tell me that they
resolved
> that whole situation with Keiichi practicing saying "I love you" with
Peorth
> and having Bell walk in on him saying 'I love you" in an impassioned
manner
> and Bell thinking he was saying it to Peorth and not her in one chapter?
> Sheesh!

Not that simple, and the story arc is not ended here.  Involves
somebody making aphrodisiac (again), somebody faking to be a les,
some innocent passer-by (again), and a roof.

> Thank Kamisama... I mean I honestly don't think I could take them dragging
> out that misunderstanding chapter after chapter. Anyone got that chapter?

Misunderstanding is not an issue in this chapter....

(^_^)

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org