[megami:30930] Re: Comic Afternoon Jan 2005 Issue

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "Steven Avery" <Stevenav@comcast.net>
subject [megami:30930] Re: Comic Afternoon Jan 2005 Issue
date Mon, 29 Nov 2004 07:39:41 -0800
----- Original Message -----
To: <megami@usagi.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2004 8:12 AM
Subject: [megami:30929] Comic Afternoon Jan 2005 Issue

> Comic Afternoon Jan 2005 Issue
> 2004.11.25, 620 yen, Kodansha, Magazine 13871-1
>
> This month'a issue comes with the "Skuld ~terzetto ver.~" figure.
> http://www.afternoon.co.jp/img/scurd.gif
>
> Cover : Belldandy
> http://www.afternoon.co.jp/img/hyoushi.jpg
>
> Pin-up poster : The Norns.
> Color character designs of AMG TV series.
> Announcement of TV start date : 2005.01.06 25.55
>
> Advertisement on the recent new tankoubon : AMG Vol.30
> Advertisement on the upcoming re-issue of AMG manga (color
> oages will be in color!) : AMG Complete Vol.1, 1000 yen,
> 2005.01.21.  Also has limited edition that comes with
> "Fujishima Re-painted figure", 1700 yen.
>
> Chapter 195 (recent AMG Vol.30 covered up to chapter 194!)
> K1 declared his love to Bell.....

Hmmm?

Waitaminute... that's not right.. do you mean to tell me that they resolved
that whole situation with Keiichi practicing saying "I love you" with Peorth
and having Bell walk in on him saying 'I love you" in an impassioned manner
and Bell thinking he was saying it to Peorth and not her in one chapter?
Sheesh!

Thank Kamisama... I mean I honestly don't think I could take them dragging
out that misunderstanding chapter after chapter. Anyone got that chapter?

> Next issue :
> - comes with a AMG music and image DVD
> - new AMG life size poster
> - alternate base of the "~terzetto ver.~" figure, "~the beautiful
>  third planet base~"
> - Info on free figures with Mar/Apr issues : "Belldandy figure ~on
>  the Earth~"
>
> --
> 'CuSO4' Yung
> cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org