[megami:30928] Re: AMG TV

to megami@usagi.org
from Michael Haney <zorchhaney@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:30928] Re: AMG TV
date Sun, 28 Nov 2004 03:09:15 -0800 (PST)
--- 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
> http://www.tbs.co.jp/megamisama/
>
> Finally there are contents !
> And there is a date !!!!
>
> The TV series will start at 2005.1.6 25:55 on TBS.
> (Coincidentally I should be in Tokyo that day (^_^))
>
> Also on satellite channel "CS TNS Channel" in Jan
> 2005.
> Also on digital "BS-i" in Fall 2005.
>
> There will be a cosplay cafe event :
> Date : 12/28-30
> Time : 10:00-22:00
> Venue : Ariake Bay Mall 2F
> Waitresses will cosplay as character from one of the
> 5
> TBS TV anime series, including AMG.
> Ref: http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/event/cosp.html
=========

Arigato CoS05-san for the info!

AT LAST Belldandy and her Sisters are BACK!

That anime/manga was just too good to be allowed to
fade into the miasma of the past.  AMG is the
penultimate WAFFY Anime/Manga, and there are very very
few Otaku out there who will disagree with me.

Anyway, if the series is airing 2005, duh, then we
won't see episodes until the 2006.  Of course, there
is likely going to be a avalanche of fansubs come the
time for the series to air in the Land of the Rising
Sun.

====
--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney