[megami:30917] Re: I hope AMG figures won't be like this....

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [megami:30917] Re: I hope AMG figures won't be like this....
date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 02:19:32 +0800
> From: "Scott Kniffin" <skniffin@pop300.gsfc.nasa.gov>
> http://www9.ocn.ne.jp/~ryu-ns/rfile/s-n2.html
> http://www9.ocn.ne.jp/~ryu-ns/rfile/bell3.html
> http://www9.ocn.ne.jp/~ryu-ns/rfile/holy.html
>
> In spite of my inability to read Japanese, this does look more like really
> nice garage kits.  Are you sure it's Gainax?

Those are not.  However, Gainax's is not much better.

You guys do not know they Gainax has released Eva stripe
mahjong game ?  They also released games like "Cultivation
of Rei", which is also very H.  They have versions for
Asuka and even Shinji.

> >*pauses a bit, well okey a little part of me does but
> >only .05% ok? Why would Gainax do such "extreme" fan
> >service? Would you like to see an AMG figure of that
> >sort?

Gainax is famous for their "fan services".  AMG is not
Gainax.  So no offical stuff like this.  However, in
the fandom side, there exists many H AMG figures out
there......

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org