[megami:30916] Re: I hope AMG figures won't be like this....

to megami@usagi.org
from Scott Kniffin <skniffin@pop300.gsfc.nasa.gov>
subject [megami:30916] Re: I hope AMG figures won't be like this....
date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:18:49 -0400
Well, it looks like there almost are.  Found these links in the mess of
stuff associated with your link.

http://www9.ocn.ne.jp/~ryu-ns/rfile/s-n2.html

http://www9.ocn.ne.jp/~ryu-ns/rfile/bell3.html

http://www9.ocn.ne.jp/~ryu-ns/rfile/holy.html

The extra glossy breasts on Holy Bell are a trifle disconcerting.

In spite of my inability to read Japanese, this does look more like really
nice garage kits.  Are you sure it's Gainax?

Scott

At 12:27 PM 10/26/2004, you wrote:
>I hope AMG figures won't be like this....
>http://www9.ocn.ne.jp/%7Eryu-ns/rfile/aya.html
>oh and in case you can't read japanese(neither can I
>but I just blindly clikced on the link ^^) THE NEXT
>PAGE CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT(just click on the longer
>text)!!!!!?
>
>*pauses a bit, well okey a little part of me does but
>only .05% ok? Why would Gainax do such "extreme" fan
>service? Would you like to see an AMG figure of that
>sort?
>

>===
>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>"Nevermind, gods play tricks on us, if there are gods.
>Gods or no gods do not matter; that is what makes life what it is".
>----Lord Toranaga Yoshi
>
>"I don't know if something you like is
>suppose to be filled only with fun,
>but if it's something you REALLY like,
>you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy
>
>www.projectgoddess.marvinsweb.com
>
>www.projectgoddess.cjb.net

Search field Search string

archive list