[megami:30901] Re: TPB question and a site suggestion

to <megami@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [megami:30901] Re: TPB question and a site suggestion
date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 01:17:25 +0800
> From: "Rax xar" <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
> 1) In the "wrong number" chapter Belldandy "dialed"
> Keichii not the other way around (from the OVA Keichii
> dials for food several times before getting the
> goddess help line) which is the correct vesion TPB or
> the OVA one?

IIRC, both version has K1 dialling out.

For manga (original Japanese one) I think that was the
alarm clock reminding K1 to make a call for Aoyama-senpai.

> 2) In the "Sexy Sister" Chapter Urd can lie to keichii
> because she is only a "limited" goddess AND/OR also
> half goddess?!?(Have not yet consulted Brian's TFAQ
> more on this)

Class 1 goddess cannot lie.  Urd is Class 2.

This condition is also talked about in the recent Urd's
promotion test stories.

> 3) In the chapter "Life's just a game of sugo roku
> roulette". Keichii asked otaki if he was being nice to
> Satoko, in which later panels seems like her
> girlfriend? o_O is she also mentioned in the regular
> mangas as a regular charachter perhaps?

Satoko is not a regular character.  She first appeared
in a very early chapter where Ootaki helped her to fix
her scooter.

> 4) Is it possible to make summaries of each chapter or
> should I just make the summary per book? The chapters
> are only a few pages and it would just be like telling
> the whole story AND NOT the summary?

Yes to both chapter or book.

By definition, "summary" should not be telling the
whole story, so you need to omit all the details
except only the most important ones.

I have done something similar.  Please see if it is good
for your reference on the format and depth of summary:
http://www.usagi.org/ML/megami/026/026717

Hope this helps.....

--
'CuSO4' Yung