[megami:30887] Re: AMG Figures in Wonderfest 2004 Summer

to megami@usagi.org
from Dennis Goens II <grrdraxin_r@yahoo.com>
subject [megami:30887] Re: AMG Figures in Wonderfest 2004 Summer
date Tue, 28 Sep 2004 11:05:49 -0700 (PDT)
Ah yes, a like thinker. These are indeed words of wisdom of a typical
anime fan. ^_^

--- Gavin Lee <gavstarlee@hotmail.com> wrote:

> This implies that one must first have a girlfriend or wife in the
> first
> place... ^_^
> Of which does not apply to me... Not that I wouldn't want one of
> course but
> my ideal women is are those kind you see in animes ^_^
> Personality wise of course... ¬_¬

====
Dennis "GrrDraxin" Goens - The Lost God
"We are the Otaku. You will be animized  (anime-ized). Your visual
and audible distinctiveness  will be added to our own. You will adapt
to being collected and viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile)."
                                            --- Lord GrrDraxin
Sig Revision version 3.5
Copyright © 1999-2004 GrrDraxin Industries

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs