[megami:30880] Re: AMG TV News and WonderFest Summer 2004

to megami@usagi.org
from "Gavin Lee" <gavstarlee@hotmail.com>
subject [megami:30880] Re: AMG TV News and WonderFest Summer 2004
date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 23:01:07 +0000
Might be the one where bell gets the potion from Urd of course not before
Skuld deliberately does something to it :)
TPB The Queen of Vengeance arc, and after checking there are NO women only
guys... Well in the two frames where you see round them.
And yeah the translation leaves a lot to be desired, even the first time i
read I wasn't sure what they were watching :/

>From: Rax xar <rax_paul@yahoo.com>
>To: megami@usagi.org
>Subject: [megami:30879] Re: AMG TV News and WonderFest Summer 2004
>Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 01:42:44 -0700 (PDT)
>

> > No love hotel, just a porno movie and K1 wondering
> > what the heck it going on!  ^_^;   But if you've
> > only read the Dark Horse translation, you'd never
> > know that they went to see a porno flick.
> >

>nooooooo......it's not true is it? what TPB was it
>in? @_@
>

>===
>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>"Nevermind, gods play tricks on us, if there are gods.
>Gods or no gods do not matter; that is what makes life what it is".
>----Lord Toranaga Yoshi
>
>"I don't know if something you like is
>suppose to be filled only with fun,
>but if it's something you REALLY like,
>you won't ever come to hate it."---Belldandy
>www.projectgoddess.marvinsweb.com
>www.projectgoddess.cjb.net

Search field Search string

archive list